July 15, 2011

Haul Video Number Two!


Yep you read that right, I have another haul video for you in the same week! And I might have two for you next week as well, plus a little something extra ;)

Any who, here it is and as always leave me a comment please. I have already received such great feedback and will be using those suggestions here soon. These next videos were all recorded on the same day. It just takes me a bit to record. Ok I'm done rambling...for now anyway...enjoy!



Here are the items I purchased from Two Peas in a Bucket:
October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection Kit (15% off right now)
October Afternoon Sprinklers in Robot Blue (Rocket Age)
American Crafts Basic Journal/Phrase Remarks Sticker Book in Super Swell (Peachy Keen)
American Crafts Phrase, Accents, Journal Remarks Sticker Book in Gee Golly (Peachy Keen)

Oh I almost forgot to tell you, next Friday I will be sharing something extra special with you so be sure to stop by. And don't forget to stay crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment