January 21, 2012

"You are my sunshine...

...my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray."

I heard this a lot growing up. My mom would sing this song to me and my little brother all the time, especially when we had trouble falling asleep. So it is a song I hold near and dear to my heart and I know that I'm not the only one (I heard it on Katy Perry's recent music video for "The One That Got Away"). That is why today I have a little treat for you all in time for Valentine's Day to share with your Sunshine.


Head on over to Scribd and download this free printable (available in numerous formats so you should have no trouble opening it, but if you do just let me know and I will fix it). It is sized to 8x10 so all it needs is a little trim and a cute frame and POOF you have a nice decoration for Valentine's Day or any day for that matter. If you would like to see more subway art from me for download leave a comment with some suggestions. Sunshine Full Subway Art
 


Thanks for stopping by! For more creative ideas be sure to check the following :)

Photobucket



  Todays Creative Blog

Oopsey Daisy


My Repurposed Life


The 36th Avenue

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs/quotes. I used to sing this to my little guy as a lullaby. Thanks for sharing this printable and tanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really into that song these days! I keep making signs, and they keep selling. :)
    I like that scrabble font, I'm a scrabbleholic!

    thanks for linking up and linking back to catch as catch can
    gail

    ReplyDelete