June 20, 2010

There is a new additon to the family!

In a previous post I had mentioned that we were thinking about getting another dog, well guess what? We did!

Here she is! Our new dog is a ten month old Pit Bull/Black Lab mix named Tempest and she is such a sweetheart. Here are some interesting facts about Temp:
  • For being such a little dog, she has quite the low pitched bark. 
  • She loves to snuggle and when it's her nap time she can be found laying on my lap.
  • When ever Lady Gaga music is playing she seems to relax and calm down.
  • Her and Midnight love to play tug-o-war. It's hilarious to watch.
  • She was rescued from an animal shelter that is in desperate need of money as all of them are. I'm thinking I could put my crafty skills to good use in raising some money some time. If you would be interested in helping or know any information on how to start a fundraiser like that please contact me.
  • Best of all she a big fan of playing in the sand box.

Hopefully I didn't bore too many of you. I tend to think of my pets as kids and Tempest is definitely my little baby girl.
And most importantly, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Dad's out there! Love you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment