June 26, 2010

Come on down to the Mighty County Fair!

It’s that time of year again, you know with all the livestock, races, rides, vendors, contests and more. Normally the fair is nothing to toot your horn at, but this year there was actually some pretty neat stuff. The first day was Wednesday, June 23 where I was up at the fairgrounds around 8:30 am to watch my cousin show her first calf.














 She did such a great job and I was so proud of her, getting second place but still a blue ribbon. The judge even gave her praise saying she did everything right, but just wished she had worked with the calf a little longer. Did I mention I was so proud of her, and she is so adorable in her cow girl hat!

Later that night, I went to the rodeo. Four words: Chap wearin’ cowboys, HELL-O!














It was a lot of excitement watching these guys get bucked around. Plus the crowd was great! Can I get a YEEE-HAAA?!?! Stay crafty everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment