October 17, 2011

Where did the time go?

Tomorrow is the Agricultural and Life Sciences Career Fair at my University. There is expected to be close to 150 companies there all looking for potential employees, 10 of which are looking for someone with my major and hopefully at least 1 that will want to hire me. As I lay here thinking about the career fair, I can't help but get a case of the "When did..."s

  • When did the leaves change colors and start falling? Most of the trees are bare now
  • When did this chill set in? Don't get me wrong, I love it!
  • When did all the fall shows start? I'm so behind, AHHHH!
  • When did all these fruit flies decide to make our apartment their home? Mi casa is so not su casa
  • When did my little brother turn into a young man? This big sister could not be more happy and proud of what he has become and his life is still just beginning.
  • When did my college classes go from regurgitation to applying what I learn to real life situations? I'll be happy with a B in that class
  • When did companies actually complain about the persuasiveness and communication skills of graduates from my college? I have never heard of any complaints, in all honesty I think most of this class is a waste of time. But it lets me talk about what I'm passionate for.
  • When did registering for classes get here so soon? Here's to hoping I get in the classes I want :s
  • When did it get down one class and 6.5 credits standing between me and that diploma? This is why I thought adding a Food Science minor would be no big deal. Yea riiiiiigggghhhht...
  • When did the real world start knocking so loud? It seems like just yesterday that I was graduating high school.


Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment