May 31, 2010

Check-In


Hey all my crafty pals! There has been quite the increase in views of this blog which makes me extremely happy :D I just wish that more of you guys would comment so I could get to know my readers. But it's okay if you don't, I'm shy too.

Anyway, since I last wrote my life decided to get a little more complicated. If you ask me it felt like I was back in high school again somewhat. One of my friends had decided to stop talking to me for no apparent reason. That threw me for a loop. But to makes things worse there was a bad accident and lost a dear classmate. It is sad when someone that young dies but he really had a future and was just a good-hearted gentleman. It was a long ordeal for the family to go through and my heart goes out to them.

Only the past couple days have things turned around. I found some old craft projects that my great-grandma and grandma had made. My favorite is a quilt that my great-grandma (she was very crafty in her day) hand stitched together. I will try to put some pictures up when I can. Besides finding some family history, we are thinking of adopting a dog as well. Hopefully things will work out so we can get her. It's still a little up in the air but I know she would make a great addition to our family.

Also, my next crafting project will be able to begin. I think I finally have all the things I need. So hopefully this weekend I can get that done or at least a good chunk of it done. I will be posting that on its own so it's still a bit of a surprise.

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend and were able to take some time to craft and to remember.

Stay crafty readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment