July 31, 2012

Bouts with Insomnia

I had every intention of getting a few things done today for here, but only getting 30 minutes of sleep last night makes that pretty impossible. Ugh, when will insomnia get the hint that I don't want to be friends!

Since Jr. High I have been suffering from bouts of insomnia but it has never been this bad. Once, I took some over the counter sleep aid that worked for a little bit for me to get a couple nights sleep but it was never enough. What to do, what to do?

I'll just hope tonight my body/brain will surrender and tomorrow I can get some things done.

2 comments:

  1. My hubby had insomnia he took melatonin - similar to tryptophan found in turkey (thus people getting sleepy after eating turkey...hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I am the opposite- sometimes I sleep too much. Z-z-z-z-z, sending you some z's and hoping the best for you.

    ReplyDelete