March 31, 2012

The Last SLICE of Pie

This was such a fun challenge and I have to say that even though I missed a few days towards the end; I couldn't be more proud. I remember starting this challenge determined to keep at it but still a little skeptical. But I did a heck of a lot better than I thought I did.

I met and got to see into the live of so many great people as well as connect again with those I had lost touch with. Reading everyone's comments was like opening presents on Christmas morning and they meant the world to me.

At the beginning I shared a challenging part of my life that I normally don't talk about. I'm so glad that it was taken with open arms and helped me feel more at ease about writing on my blog.

I picked up writing poetry again, something I haven't done in three years. It was nice to know that I still got it, haha.

To end I just want to say thank you and that I can't wait until next year to do it all over again because it was so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. You could drop by on Tuesdays just to keep in touch. I'm glad you were able discover poetry again. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are part of the community of writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so glad you started writing in the challenge. You really do need to join us on Tuesdays! You can keep up once a week!

    ReplyDelete