March 31, 2012

The Last SLICE of Pie

This was such a fun challenge and I have to say that even though I missed a few days towards the end; I couldn't be more proud. I remember starting this challenge determined to keep at it but still a little skeptical. But I did a heck of a lot better than I thought I did.

I met and got to see into the live of so many great people as well as connect again with those I had lost touch with. Reading everyone's comments was like opening presents on Christmas morning and they meant the world to me.

At the beginning I shared a challenging part of my life that I normally don't talk about. I'm so glad that it was taken with open arms and helped me feel more at ease about writing on my blog.

I picked up writing poetry again, something I haven't done in three years. It was nice to know that I still got it, haha.

To end I just want to say thank you and that I can't wait until next year to do it all over again because it was so much fun!