March 8, 2012

Slice of Life:What Were You Thinking?

It's days like these I ask myself, "What were you thinking?"

For my last year of college I decided to tack on a Food Science minor in hopes of broadening my options after graduation, well that and I have enjoyed working at the food processing plant in my hometown. However, the courses I have to take this semester for the minor are starting to get to me.

For all these classes, my groups and I must come up with HACCP Plans, SOP's, SSOP's, GMP's and more "alphabet soup." My laptop and I have been glued to the hip; I think I spent seven hours working on Excel formatting and editing one of the HACCP Plans. Needless to say, my eyes and brain are this close to disowning me.

It's days like these I have to remind myself that it will all be worth it in the end.