March 19, 2012

Slice of Life: Seven Weeks

There are a total of 7 weeks left in the semester...in my entire college career.

I had hoped to have found a job by now but no such luck.

Numerous projects need to be completed and even more exams need to be taken.

My mind is running on half full with all the stress that is looming ahead.

So today I am listening to the rain hit my window and typing up some more of my great-grandma's journals.

Just giving my brain a little bit more of a break before the real madness finally takes over.

Need to remind myself that there is always a light at the end of every tunnel.

2 comments:

  1. Brain breaks are good, Christine. I find that when I take them, I go back to what I need to do with more energy. Good luck with the last seven weeks. And I'm sure the job for you will find you when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had the chance to visit. A change of pace always helps me redirect my efforts.

    ReplyDelete