March 23, 2012

Slice of Life: They Grow Up So Fast


This is a picture of me and my brother a couple weeks after he was born. As you can see I was overjoyed to have a little brother. Helping take care of him and feeling like I raised him myself some days.


This is my brother and me a few years ago. He's actually much, much taller than me and will be starting high school this August. HIGH SCHOOL! So much for him being a 'little' brother, HA!

I still remember changing his diapers and watching him play in the sandbox. It's just so hard to believe he will be driving and soon enough going to college. They grow up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I can't believe he'll be in high school either. Wasn't that long ago he was sitting in on your rehearsals...wow. I'm feeling old

    ReplyDelete