March 17, 2012

Slice of Life: Family Time

I know I haven't written much at all this whole week and I'm doing the same today to spend my last day of break with them. I have to finish packing and also wanted to apply for a few more jobs too before I left. It has been a week that went by too fast.

Tomorrow I will be on the road for most of the day and getting settled back in before classes start again on Monday, so be prepared for another short and sweet slice. However, being back at the apartment I will have more time to write. Yay!

Until tomorrow enjoy this gorgeous weather that is going around.

2 comments:

  1. Family time is essential! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be in the same boat next week..will be in NY with family and am already worrying that I won't have time to write. Glad you enjoyed the week with family. . . that's SO important...SO everything!

    ReplyDelete